- Be sure to know your order before you pull up to the order box
- Asking for the order to be repeated can often be irritating, try to refrain from doing so.
- Be sure to say thank you.It goes a long way.(TRUST ME)
- Asking for fresh food, i.e. "FRESH FRIES" assuming you came within the last 5minutes of getting cold food this isn't necessary to say.
- Be sure to always address your order taker with respect, as if their your superior.
Pulling out is sometimes a 100% way to avoid getting bad service, and possibly bad food.