Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hack Mag Intro.

Hey Readers,
My name is Julien. But in the cybernetic world I'm known as Juli3nsk8s.Or just Juli3n.I'm going to teach you how to do pretty cool things with your computer and to computers around you. Just make sure you keep reading and keep commenting, and I will continue to make easy step by step tutorials, with materials from various video search engines. Just to put it out there I don't wish anyone to do malicious things with the knowledge I give you....So if you do, thats your problem I have nothing to do with it.

Later
Juli3n

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great article! I just wanted to say this post is right on the money. Apps are difficult to market, and games specifically have there own challenges. Video is definitely one of the best tools to get started with, and search engines love video. Most apps need explanation with a voice over, but most games dont, so you really need to present the game play in an enticing way and keep it short. You can make one yourself easily with your developer tool and a decent screen recorder. It takes some time but its well worth it. You
could also just pay somebody to do it. I personally have used blue fortress media to make mine, but I know there are other good ones like appvj, wyzowl, and demo fuck. Either way good luck to you! And once again great article.
Regards cat mario online