Thursday, December 13, 2007

She's a Dike

One of the most frustrating situations in the online universe is having an arrogant know it all argue with you.
For those of you familiar with the Gorefiend Quests in WoW, I had been waiting over an hour to get a group together for the five man. I'm half a bar from seventy by the time we start. I really didn't need the quest, I would've hit seventy earlier had I of been questing elsewhere.
(New toon btw)
My group literally was too lazy to spend 60 more seconds situating me so that I could receive credit for the kill. I was pissed when they all got it and I didn't, and they left.


So I had a little conversation with one of the guys, letting him know just what I thought of him...
He was that type that can't speak without some inflection on just how good he is, and everything got back to him being superb. I was sick of it from the get go.

...Then he let me know his gf was the healer. Let's just say I found the soft spot.
Before finally ignoring me and calling me an asshat, he redirected me here: www.myspace.com/sentazar.
Check his pics. All I could say is yeah, she's pretty, and she looks like a total dike.

No comments: