Monday, November 26, 2007

Bloggerwave

As I previously mentioned, most of my favorites are money related. Many of these are Pay Per Post sites. Pay per post blogging is a relatively new idea that not many people outside the blogosphere have heard of. In fact, the entire reason I made my original blog was for places like bloggerwave.People don't realize how easy it is to make money by blogging. Most of those people are like me, they hear about bloggerwave or some other pay per post site, and rush headfirst into blogging, only to be let down. Truth be told, I still can't use blogvertise because of doing that. Bad customer service at the point, but still.
The reason I mention bloggerwave is because it wont let you down. I had a link to someone's post where they had proof of payment but I can't seem to find it, so you'll have to take my word on this one. There's site like Blogvertise which won't respond to customer emails or PayPerPost which won't actually pay per post, and then there's bloggerwave, the simple and easy solution to blogging for money.

This is drawn from a hidden folder

1 comment:

Sonny said...

you really over do yourself. I mean y r your blogs so lengthy. Why are you still paying for publicity???