Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shippin Out...

Today will go down in gaming history. It's the one day this year bigger than my birthday ;). Crysis and Assassin's Creed shipped. So I suppose, technically, tomorrow is that big day, but what the heck. I'm too excited to save this for tomorrow. Both games got great reviews on all gaming sites, with VERY few flaws. Below is the Gamespot video review of Crysis and the GT review of Assassin's Creed.






Those graphics are just amazing. You may remember I played through the demo alone several times over. There really is so much replay value.






I had to get a second opinion for this after reading the Gamespot review. While this isn't as amazing as it seemed to be, it's still amazing nonetheless. I'm debating getting Crysis instead and waiting for the pc version of AC, but I'm sick of FPS. So I don't know. The one thing that is sure is this: both games are phenomenal games that will leave you more that satisfied.


Ads by AdGenta.com


No comments: